Tue., May 05 | Watch for an email from Martha 7 and Zoom

Body Language for Health care providers May 5-7 6:00-9:00 pm live on line

Learn how to listen to what is not verbally spoken and does not lie like words do. Become a more effective provider of care as a volunteer or health care professional
Registration is Closed

Time & Location

May 05, 2020, 6:00 p.m. MDT – May 07, 2020, 9:00 p.m. MDT
Watch for an email from Martha 7 and Zoom

About the Event

 

This full-day body language program with Dr. Mark Kolodziej will help those who are interested in helping others be more effective by being able to communicate more effectively.

Since only 7% of communication is the words we use, being competent in reading the tone of voice and body make up the remaining 93% of a message can help us be much more effective in a timely fashion. By truly understanding what is in a person’s heart and mind rather than just listening to the words that are spoken, which are often inadequate or inaccurate, we can provide the care and meet the needs of those who need our help.

This program is suitable for medical professionals and individuals involved in church ministry. There are no prerequisites other than a person should be 18 years of age or older and have a desire to help other people with health and wellness.

When: Tuesday- Thursday May 5-7. • Where: On line zoom • Cost: $5

 

Tickets
Price
Quantity
Total
  • BODY LANGUAGE FOR HEALTH CARE
    $5
    +$0.25 GST
    $5
    +$0.25 GST
    0
    $0
Total$0

Share This Event