Strong communities are made of healthy indiviudals

EMPLOYABILITY

2/3 of people who are hired for the first time end up not being a good employee. Usually not because of academic or technical skills but they lack employability skills.  This program ensures that participants will have over 60 necessary employability skills in areas of communication, interpersonal skills, self-managment, technical and technological skills.  Improve your skills or employers evaluate your new and veteran hires and then improve your workforce employability and reap the benefits.

Anger is not a bad emotion. When anger manages us it becomes a toxic emotion.  In this program learn what anger is, how to use it appropriately, how to manage harmful anger and practice the anger management tools

Be the best version of yourself

Old Book
Boxers on the Ring
Archery

UP YOUR GOOD STRESS AND LOWER YOUR TOXIC STRESS

Learn what stress is, the impact of stress on health and wellness and how to manage your stress

MANAGE BULLYING WITHOUT BECOMING ONE YOUTH GRADES 7-12

Workplace and school bully's, why do they do it and what you can do about it.

PURPOSE OF LIFE

Identify what your purpose in life is, what stands in the way of you reaching your purpose and then achieving your purpose in life

INDIVIDUAL WELLNESS

Bringing Positive Change

MANAGE BULLYING WITHOUT BECOMING ONE -  ADULT

Workplace and school bully's, why do they do it and what you can do about it.

THE PURPOSE OF LIFE FOR THE ELDERLY AND HANDICAPPED

Many elderly and handicapped individuals struggle with finding a meaning in their lives.  Loneliness and self-image are two major problems for this group of people.  This course is meant to give hope to the elderly and  give the something to live for!

MEN'S HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS (DOMESTIC VIOLENCE)

This court approved program is deisgned to help men prevent domestic abuse or learn new ways of behaving after domestic abuse.

Understand and be understood

Tattooed Man

PORNOGRAPHY PAIN OR PLEASURE, do you have what it takes

Why do people watch porn, what does watching porn do to sexuality and relationships, and what you can do about it if you or someone you know participates in porn

Bride and Groom

READING BODY LANGUAGE FOR HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS AND MINISTRY WORKERS

Only 7% of communication is the words we use.  Learn how to rad the other 93% of what people are saying without words and learn what your body is telling others.

images.jpg

DOING DATING RIGHT

One of the reasons that our divorce rates are so high is that we don't know how to date and we don't know what to look for when we are dating. This course provides the science between picking the right partner and the consequences of not following the principles of effective dating strategies.

WHO AM I INSTRUMENT

A Distinct Identity

This instrument developed by Dr. Mark Kolodziej is a blend of 6 instruments, love languages, motivations, personalities. needs, language of forgiveness and learning styles.  Find out who you are, what your strengths and weaknesses are and how to use your strengths and manage your weaknesses.

Applying Makeup

TALK TO YOUR TEEN

Doing What’s Needed

When teens need us most we tend to distance ourselves because we do not know how to talk with each other. Learn how to be a parent of good and challenging teens.

ANGER MANAGEMENT

Mark (403)701-2262 or Ron (403)801-6072

©2020 by MARTHA7 Ltd.. Proudly created with Wix.com